True Nature: Yoga, Hiking & Wine Tasting Retreat SOLD OUT
Columbia River Gorge – October 15 to 22, 2016
Experience your true nature through the awesome beauty that is the scenic Columbia River Gorge! Join us for a yoga, hiking and wine tasting retreat that will awaken the senses and relax the “clenched fist” of the mind through immersion in pristine natural beauty.
I am thrilled to offer this intimate retreat to my “home” on the west coast – the Columbia River Gorge, a National Scenic Area along the mighty Columbia River which is the border between Oregon and Washington. My family has been living and playing here for over 25 years. Once a little-known logging and orchard region, The Gorge has grown into a major destination for sports like windsurfing and kite sailing and has long been loved by hiking and mountain enthusiasts. The Gorge has so much to offer lovers of the outdoors and its awe inspiring beauty has a way of bringing you back to your true nature – in contact with the natural elements and beauty we can relax and fall back into ourselves… our true nature… peace.
Our program will include:
- Morning yoga practice tailored to the energy of the day and participants
- Evening meditation or Yoga Nidra (guided deep relaxation) or similar practices
- Hikes that put us in touch with raw beauty
- Delicious local and organic vegetarian meals
- Wine tastings… the Columbia Gorge is home to 80 vineyards and 30 wineries which span both sides of the river
- Soaks in the hot spring waters, and more…
- See the Accommodations page for pricing and details
Join us on this beautiful journey! Space is very limited. Click here to secure your space.
I don’t know how to thank you enough for this wonderful week. Every detail was so thought out and amazing – yoga, meditation, hikes, tours and food: perfection. Thank you so much! – ST